NEW CLIENT INQUIRIES BEGINNING MAY 1, 2018: Currently not accepting new clients
Applying to colleges/universities is often fraught with anxiety and frustration for students and their families!
Let a seasoned expert personally coach you or your loved one through the college admissions process.
Feel secure in the knowledge that the college search and the entire application process will be guided by a college admissions counselor with true expertise in the field.
College Admissions Coaching, LLC offers individually-tailored, intensive, year-round college admissions counseling to a limited clientele with an emphasis on quality service.
Specializing in the application process from start- to- acceptance, College Admissions Coaching, LLC assists students with:
- Best-fit college selection
- Essay development (intensive)
- Interview skills enhancement
- Portfolio/resume construction
- Financial aid/scholarship exploration/submission
- College major selection based on sound developmental theory and economic market outlooks
Allow College Admissions Coaching, LLC the privilege of guiding you through this monumental and truly exciting time!
Exceptionally accessible to my students and their families and ensuring top-notch, personalized services, I offer unlimited in-person sessions for pre-determined time frames.
Your satisfaction is my top priority with a no obligation guarantee afforded every client and references available from a cadre of highly satisfied customers.
Clients include high school, college transfer students, boarding and graduate school applicants, adults in career transition, and international students.
- College Essays/Personal Statement Guidance
- High School Coursework, Extra-curricular, Volunteer, and Internship Recommendations
- Creation of Best-Fit College Application List
- Interest Inventory Administration and Interpretation
- In-depth Career Counseling
- Portfolio and Resume Enhancement
- Test-prep Recommendations/Referrals
- SAT I/ACT and SAT II (Subject Tests) Determination and Scheduling
- Interview Skills Building
- Deadline and Time Line Establishment
- Detailed Review of ALL Submitted College Applications
- College Freshman Year Preparation
- Complete BA/BS Degree Program Planning
- Free, Unlimited Support Via In-Person Meetings, Email, Telephone, Fax, and Skype
- Targeted Graduate School Application Assistance with Best-Fit Program Selection and Essay Development/Refinement
- College Life Assistance including Housing, Meal Plans, Greek Life, Sports, Clubs, Volunteer/Internship opportunities, etc.
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Exploration and Application Submission
Guidance counselors at even the most elite high schools simply cannot provide intensive, long-term, individualized college admissions coaching to all students. There are just not enough hours in the day and the caseload is too large!
College coaching is ideal for students who would benefit from guided college planning and sustained attention.
A college coach works individually with students to assist them in navigating the often overwhelming and intimidating college application process and motivating them to stay on track, meet deadlines, highlight strengths in the most effective manner, and thoroughly explore best-fit college matches.
Call/Email to arrange for your free 1/2 hour telephone consultation today!